Virtual reality (VR) is a stereoscopic vision computer-generated scenario that simulates experience through senses and perception. The immersive environment can be similar to the real world or it can be fantastical, creating an experience not possible in ordinary physical reality.
- Bid 4D BIM presentation.
- 4D BIM Model based scheduling as per the contractor Baseline or working program schedule.
- Visual report on Construction Look ahead and Baseline vs Actual comparison.
- Virtual construction visualization by closely coordinating with contractor planning department and highlighting sequence issues.
- 5D BIM Quantification on design intent and Construction model as well as integrating with 4D Model .
- Solving critical construction execution issues by digital engineering visualization.